Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the wheels fit on a stock zx3 I just i stalled the SVT suspenion but thats it? Not counting go fast mods. Will they stick out to far on stock fenders. I was looking for new wheels and TireRack is selling them for $99. They are heavy but look good.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I believe there is an issue with the offset and may have some rubbing.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
there's about a million threads on this, and the answer is no. They rub terribly. If you really want them, I think you got to buy the widebody kit and modify your fenders . You have to cut them or fold em back big time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks. I don't want to mod the fenders. I though there was an issue. I tryed a search but you can't just search for RS wheels, search engine won't accept it. And there is a Crap load of posts for wheels. I always try to search and read before asking for help.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yeah for some reason you can't search for "2" letter words [8]

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
yeah I know what you mean with the 3 letter minimum search thing. It's hard to search for "ST" stuff cuz it is too short. I wasn't bashing you or anything.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I saw a ZX3 Wednesday of last week and he had RS wheels and they looked pretty decent... He didn't have any rubbing problems.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
WickedlyFastST said:
I saw a ZX3 Wednesday of last week and he had RS wheels and they looked pretty decent... He didn't have any rubbing problems.
Non oem ones might work, bytr real RS wheels will not work without modification.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts