Very nice!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that looks great. are those 17's?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Very nice. I think they look better than the stock ones.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
a guy i know from PR have thouse rims but in 17 on his SVT...
they look so sweet...
he paid 1,100 for them...
i wish i have that much money !

[bigcry]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'm not feeling it man. I wouldn't slap 19s on a car like that ****s up the ratios. Ur car seem any slower? I like the stockers better

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah the car is just as quick! the turning is much lighter aswell!! and less spinning! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
The car gets slower when you change the width of the alloy and of the tyre. The whole circle, if it is the same dimension as before, you have no problem. Of course there is also the weight. But think of the magnesium alloys, which are almost the half weight of the stock, even if you put more width, you will have no prob from the loss of weight.

I had stock, 195/60/15 with 6,5x15. I have put, 205/45/17 with 7x17(ST rims). I have lost 4 horses on the wheel. Bad for me, but I'll put many horses in the future...

-The most important, those rims on the RS are very good!! Just give the stock rims, ti get your money back.[thumb]

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry im keepin the stock rims for track days! :) the new alloys are much lighter thaan the stock ones! no worrys in loseing a few horses. the bhp is almost 300 now! just waiting 4 nos

1 - 20 of 55 Posts