Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a new RS2 package (under MSRP) or slightly used 17 at a bargain?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a new RS2 package (under MSRP) or slightly used 17 at a bargain?

RS prices are at a premium. You’re currently looking around 32-35k used & 38-43k new. Good luck trying to find a deal, especially on a car that’s in demand & no longer in production. I’ve seen a few around that $30k range, but the mileage is typically high, around that 20-30k range or it’s either a salvage title or been in an accident with 2-3 owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
802 Posts
I’m also trying to be patient in hopes that I can find a reasonable deal on a ‘17 white or grey RS w/under 10k miles w/ & the black wheels.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Buying a used RS makes me nervous because I know what many owners do with them & that’s why it would have to be a one owner car, no accidents & a clean title w/ maintenance records & a clean Carfax.

I’ve always told myself the less mileage the better on any performance car because people that buy these cars like to go fast. I mean how many launch controls or track days can someone possibly do before something gets screwed up? Of course if you buy a new one you don’t have to worry about any of those scenarios however you’ll have to pay $$$ for a new RS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts