Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...i'm thinking of a front bumper...i would like to be different but love the style of the rs...and from cal-focus...originally from methodmotorworks, where i don't have to trim the rebar...or go out on a limb and get the real st170 bumper/fogs... [???:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FoCuZdRiVeR said:
well i kno www.european-parts.net has them but thats bout it..dont think i helped ya tho
i've purchased parts from sascha many times...but if i get get around by cutting the rebar...i will

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did some research on the MMW bumper and even some of the people that have gotten it have had to trim their rebars. If it comes down to having to trim the rebar though, my suggestion is to go with the ST170 bumper with the lip. I forget who makes it, I believe Stoffler does. Thats a hell of a nice setup. And different. As much as I love the RS bumper, its gettin kinda played out.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ED, you know want the LUMMA LRC[thumb]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sylvia ZX3 said:
I did some research on the MMW bumper and even some of the people that have gotten it have had to trim their rebars. If it comes down to having to trim the rebar though, my suggestion is to go with the ST170 bumper with the lip. I forget who makes it, I believe Stoffler does. Thats a hell of a nice setup. And different. As much as I love the RS bumper, its gettin kinda played out.
if i get a lip...its gonna be a 2" pc of rubber that goes around...i hate kits. but yea, about it being played out...i know, just hate the stock and HATE HATE HATE HATE body kits.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Kicknzx3 said:
if i get a lip...its gonna be a 2" pc of rubber that goes around...i hate kits. but yea, about it being played out...i know, just hate the stock and HATE HATE HATE HATE body kits.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate bodykits as well (not hating on those who have em just my personal taste). I like the RS front bumper too and had thought about getting it but it is played out.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Well maybe where you live...but I have yet to see one in person. I'm sure there's a few in the Minneapolis area...but I haven't seen them. So I'm no so sure about being played out IMO. If I had to choose a front, I'd just add the stainless mesh upper and lower RS grills...and ofcourse some nice ST170's.....or 2002's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts