Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy the RS bumpers at? I've been tryin to find them and havent been able to yet.[???:)]

·
Registered
115 Posts
ya I am looking for the euro rs 2 bumber, I don't want to get the american version I don't like were the blinerks are. anyone know were i can get euro spec one's????

·
Registered
126 Posts
EXACTLY which bumper are you looking for? The bumper that comes on the RS Focus, or the RS "Collection" bumper, like the one on my car? The one I have I got from ZX3tuning. Their customer service is second to none, IMO.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
if you're looking for the 20003-4 you're in no luck with the euro parts.com place... they donb't have it it. I really like the look of that RS that you should see right above you in the upper right. I'm looking for that bumper too.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Nliiitend1 said:
EXACTLY which bumper are you looking for? The bumper that comes on the RS Focus, or the RS "Collection" bumper, like the one on my car? The one I have I got from ZX3tuning. Their customer service is second to none, IMO.
can you post some pics of your car? you got your bumper from zx3tuning? i can't find it on their website, how much did you pay for it and did you have to modify anything to install it or was it a direct fit?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yeah nliiitend1's bumper is the collection, it is probably what you are calling the RS bumper, it is not theRS bumper, there is a big difference, the RS is the one you see above in teh top right hand corner of every page on the forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a firm believer that the Europeans suck.[mad] They get all the good stuff....[:(]

I love the RS, but after seeing a couple pics of the bumper, I really like the ST170...[thumb] [hatchet]

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
I want that one in red. Nice nice nice. How come no one knows where to get one? Can't we just get them from the europeans? a dealer over there? who has connections...

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
you can get them in lots of places, but you will also need the fneder flares as well, or it will stick out, its alot of body work

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
is anyone else having trouble loading that site? by the way... goldfoci, I said in another thread that if someone where to show me where to find the 2003 RS kit, I'd give them a dollar. Send me a private message and I'll send you the check! Haha... of course, that's dangerous since I don't use pay pal or something. I could be a psycho. Or just a really happy focus owner. THANKS DUDE!

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
and by the way... I can't find the english version of the site. So I get to the RS kit... but it's all in Portugese and stuff... where can I find the english... I see the kit... I must have it... but I can't understand the site. ARH!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts