Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
RS Airbox in the Focus Titanium

Hey, what kind of mods did you have to do to fit that in and how much did everything cost? Did you have to do some other work to fit it in there or was it just a simple swap?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, what kind of mods did you have to do to fit that in and how much did everything cost? Did you have to do some other work to fit it in there or was it just a simple swap?
Was simple take out stock box and put rs box right in, no mods needed. It was $146 with k&n. https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-performance-cold-air-intake-box-rs-focus-st-2013-2018/p/M9603FSTA/?year=2016&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoKzsBRC5ARIsAITcwXFjlMxqZQZYonY90tf6a_g8I86CKtFhBxtxG9smKQ8mGkWgkvR7o94aAtY7EALw_wcB

·
Registered
188 Posts
Can you post a driving video? Trying to determine how much louder than stock (with stock exhaust) it would be. Is it obnoxious? Better throttle response?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice, I will be doing the just the lid to add to my aem filter, if I can find one for a good price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you post a driving video? Trying to determine how much louder than stock (with stock exhaust) it would be. Is it obnoxious? Better throttle response?

I was not obnoxious at all sounded good. I don't the stock exhaust anymore lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts