Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
It's going to cost more than the ST and have less power to boot.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just like any other "special edition" or "designer edition" car ever produced by an aftermarket tuner.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
It's going to cost more than the ST and have less power to boot.

Posted via FF Mobile
100% agree , people also need to keep in mind Roush bailed on the GEN1 Focus after Ford pulled out on us which really hurt the "tuner" part for the Ford Focus and why there isnt much love for the Focus over the years

Now Roush wants to pop back into the game and I for one am just not buying it , The Focus community has done just fine with out them and the SC will be offered by some one either way , there is already a few turbo kits for the 2012 from the Mazda side that will work I am just waiting on tuning

Tom

·
Registered
296 Posts
Roush Doesn't want my opinion. left us 2nd Gen fanatics in the nest. Alot of potential between 08-11 and there is nothing from roush.

FSWerks will get as much of my business as I can afford.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Depending on the price, I much rather have a warranty-backed ST.

·
Registered
22 Posts
100% agree , people also need to keep in mind Roush bailed on the GEN1 Focus after Ford pulled out on us which really hurt the "tuner" part for the Ford Focus and why there isnt much love for the Focus over the years

Now Roush wants to pop back into the game and I for one am just not buying it , The Focus community has done just fine with out them and the SC will be offered by some one either way , there is already a few turbo kits for the 2012 from the Mazda side that will work I am just waiting on tuning

Tom
What turbo set up are you thinking of? Who do you think will come up with a tune first?

I love that supercharger. I used to own a sc cobalt. Very fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Roush Doesn't want my opinion. left us 2nd Gen fanatics in the nest. Alot of potential between 08-11 and there is nothing from roush.

FSWerks will get as much of my business as I can afford.
I second that. I do love Roush and the parts they distribute, but 1st-2nd Gen owners had to go else where for parts. If I want roush, I'll get a mustang. Duratec's had plenty of potential for old Jack to spice up. Even Steeda offers 1st-2nd gen parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts