Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
i think they should try last years 2008-2011 first. might base sales upon that instead of trying to make the new focus cost 40k out the door at the dealer...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Done even though I have no intention of buying one lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
do want diecast

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Done.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're not planning on offering a turn-key car, instead its a dealer installed package with varying performance increases at different price points.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I would very much like the supercharger kit they have on their SEMA car. 230hp & 210lb-ft... sounds good to me!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
131 Posts
Their new car is fine. Probably would not buy one though.
I'd like to see Roush bring back the F150 Nitemare. I'd do it.
Painfully, the truck payment would be greater than the mortgage...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Their new car is fine. Probably would not buy one though.
I'd like to see Roush bring back the F150 Nitemare. I'd do it.
Painfully, the truck payment would be greater than the mortgage...
But it'd be so worth it!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I dont really know anything about tuning, but would you be able to add the roush super charger into an ST? what would the results be?

·
Registered
968 Posts
I dont really know anything about tuning, but would you be able to add the roush super charger into an ST? what would the results be?
It would be "twincharged", yes that is a real thing. VW uses twincharged engines in Europe, a 1.4 IIRC.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Two opposite answers...who be right?!
Both are right. You in theory, COULD replace the turbo setup with the supercharger setup, but that would require a lot of extras, twincharging an already turbo setup would actually be easier, provided the intercooler to throttle body connection is the same as the NA location, so the supercharger setup would bolt right on.

hopefully that makes sense to you guys, it does to me, but yes, twincharging is a real thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts