Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Like so many others on here I just purchased the roush body kit at that amazing price. What I plan to do now is to buy the turbo kit to go along with the car, does anyone know who has the best price for this car. The best I have seen is $3,999 also I have a FS cool flo intake and would like to keep the shield and filter as it is of high quality can this fit this tubo kit?

Thanks for all the help

Mike

·
Registered
666 Posts
You'll have to run a pipe from the turbo to the oe filter spot. Not sure if thatd interfere with piping though. You outta sell all the NA stuff and put it towards the turbo/ tuning.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will have to see, don't think I will get too much for the intake so I wanted to keep it. Another thing what kind of exhaust size does this turbo require. I was looking at the borla, seems to be one of the nicest. Also the 2 1/2 pipe should be decent for the turbo. And it should fit the roush kit nicely. Emissions is an issue here, unless I can find some way around it...

·
Registered
666 Posts
2.5" Exhaust is fine....if you are doing under 15psi I dont see if being a major restriction. I got 3" just becuase I could...

·
Registered
891 Posts
mike 1, are you still running ur stock front bumper?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
by the way the borla exhaust does NOT fit the roush kit very well. it hangs about a half an inch too low. i bought the roush body kit and try to install the rear bumper, and can't until i get the exhaust up. as for emissions, a high flow cat can be made to fit the roush downpipe. talk to ray at mcnews about that also.

·
Registered
891 Posts
u have any picks for it mike. I was thinking of running the ST170 front end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts