Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the Roush Turbo Kit (for Zetec) would fit an SVT? If not, what are the needed modifications?

Seems like the exhaust manifold should bolt right up, but perhaps the charge piping would need a bit of modification?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
you are right, just part of the charge pipe
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
nope

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yes, run your PCV valve to a catch can.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Will I need to upgrade to a LSD in order to run 10psi? I know the diffs are the weak points in these cars, but can I get away with it for a little while if i treat the transmission very. very... nicely??? haha lol [shhh]

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
no, but the clutch may not like you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What would happen if I run a 6 puck with no LSD?
The clutch would hold, but you'll be spinning one tire all the way through 4th gear. And that's just embarrassing...

Unless the 6 speeds in the SVTs have better diffs from the factory than the MTX-75 from the Zetec cars.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
nope, they don't

·
Registered
120 Posts
The clutch would hold, but you'll be spinning one tire all the way through 4th gear. And that's just embarrassing...

Unless the 6 speeds in the SVTs have better diffs from the factory than the MTX-75 from the Zetec cars.
haha looks like that 2k i thought id spend is more like 4k! lolol I'm hooked [wrenchin]

Can't wait to go home this weekend its gonna be like motorhead christmas! [headbang]

Justin I think it was the gauge pillar that came in today!?! Just spoke with the people at home, it was about a 4 foot box???

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Justin I think it was the gauge pillar that came in today!?! Just spoke with the people at home, it was about a 4 foot box???

According to the tracking numbers, the box was delivered yesterday and the exhaust was delivered today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts