Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized my car doesnt have the sideskirts. Looks like Roush yet again pieced together what they had and shipped it. I know what I'm saving up for now.

Heres Mine w/o the Roush side skirts

[/IMG]

Here's Duo325's w/ the side skirts

Mines a genuine Roush and its very much so incomplete.

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
huh, I was wondering why your car didnt look like a Roush... Good catch! Call them up they might help you out.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
ya def need to get them on, i thought something didnt look right

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
IIRC, later version Roush Foci didn't always have skirts.
Almost every real one on I see ebay don't have them.

FWIW, you also don't have a mid-wing.

·
Mining in the cave
5,934 Posts
The Roush "packages" while offered in stages, were basicly pic your part deals offered to dealers. Before delivery the cars were sent to Roush where the parts ordered were installed.

Depending on what the dealer ordered every "kit" is different.

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Roush released Two different stages. It looks like you have the Stage I Roush which do not come with side skirts or a suspension system along with the seat upholstery. That said, some Stage I may have alacarte add-ons from the dealers which may come with side skirts, mid-wing, etc..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, mine's a stage 1 it was orignally sold by Kings Ford Ohio. As for the mid wing. I'm not a real big fan actually. I do have the seat covers on the way and I'm gonna get a gauge cluster in the future.

Thanks alot for the info guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Roush released Two different stages. It looks like you have the Stage I Roush which do not come with side skirts or a suspension system along with the seat upholstery. That said, some Stage I may have alacarte add-ons from the dealers which may come with side skirts, mid-wing, etc..
X2!

Steve you should check out Roush Direct's ebay page they have the side skirts and the seating for your car [thumb]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Mine is skirt-less as well.
They are painted and sitting up in my office and have been there for almost a year.

Custom paint is coming soon on mine.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
I'm gonna get a gauge cluster in the future
get in line. those are very VERY hard to come by anymore. ive had my eyes peeled for 6 months or more and havent found a single one. ive been pestering poor ken for awhile since he is in about the same shape as me trying to piece together a roush and is unable to find everything he needs. all im lacking right now to be happy with my build is a back bumper and a gauge cluster. im not a big fan of the mid-wings either. im actually trying to get rid of mine at the moment.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thats suprising your roush didn't come with the gauges. Those gauges are one of the major features to make it feel like a roush. I can understand the options of having, or not having certain body pieces from the dealer because not all pieces are to one's taste, but the gauges....thats just disappointing!
There are many of us here looking for the gauges, including myself, but I really hope you find them. You deserve them since you've got the real deal.

·
Registered
593 Posts
So wait, I'm confused, the last time I checked Roush's website the skirts weren't even available...am I missing out on some kind of backdoor connection here?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
So wait, I'm confused, the last time I checked Roush's website the skirts weren't even available...am I missing out on some kind of backdoor connection here?
eBay was flooded with side skirts, upper and loiwer wings about a year ago from Roush Direct and Roush Overstock.

Here's a teaser pic of my cluster:

[woot]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eBay was flooded with side skirts, upper and loiwer wings about a year ago from Roush Direct and Roush Overstock.

Here's a teaser pic of my cluster:

[woot]
Budget is a bit low at the moment but I assure you I will have one!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts