Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally... almost... done - at least for now. Lol. I never intended to put any money into my Focus as it's a daily (120 mile/day) driver, but it's remained in such good shape over the years and 106k miles that I just couldn't think of replacing it - so it gets an update, and a procharger is on the way as well.

Current mods after this week - Full Saleen suspension set up, Roush body kit, and some 2006 BMW Pearl Gray paint :) All the prep, dis-assembly and assembly was done by myself to save some money.

Some Test Fitting:

Stripped and ready:

Back from the shop:

Quick Pics before washing and before wing install:

Wing installed and washed... still have hatch strip and some interior stuff to take care of (Sorry for the wet drive way, didn't have much time and I couldn't wait to post some pics!):

I am SUPER happy how it came out, better than I hoped....

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
The back in looks killer, but IMO it just seems like something is missing in the front to bring it all together and I just cant put my finger on it. But over all it is a very clean SVT/Roush you have there.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice that turned out amazing good job yo

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
that is a sexy focus. u put it together real nice. love the 2 tone

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks badass man. I've always loved the roush kit and always loved a nice 2 tone paint job.
I know exactly what the front end needs......paint the grills in the bumper black.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
very nice man!!!

the way you did the 2 tone is great.

and sounds like its gonna get some more go to match that show soon [thumb]

·
Registered
881 Posts
Looks great. Why'd you switch up the wheels? And I hate to be that vulture guy, but would you be willing to sell 2 of your SVT Euro wheels?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey man, that's pretty damn smooth. Ever thought of painting the lower mesh grill on the front bumper to black? That would complete the look, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Like it a lot... that is the roush wing?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That wing looks badass. That front end needs an inter-cooler to fill up the giant opening.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
The back in looks killer, but IMO it just seems like something is missing in the front to bring it all together and I just cant put my finger on it. But over all it is a very clean SVT/Roush you have there.
agreed. i look at the side and the rear and i think "DAYUM!" then the front...looks good...but something...just something...idk...it very well could be the mesh, someone else suggested it, painting the mesh black would match the grille...i think it may simply be there's just something i dont particularly care for about the roush front on pre-05's...but still. DAYUM! love the color choice. she's a beauty and definately one of a kind! better keep it goin at least another 100k!

·
Registered
427 Posts
im not a fan of body kits, but your car looks pretty nice with it! good job!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
a great job man, and i cant wait to see a procharger in that as well. its gonna be killa!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks great, although I'm wondering if the bumper should be painted to match. Just a thought...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts