Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
I was looking at the roush suspension for the svtf, does anyone use it?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i like the roush, its not as aggressive as say tein, but its got a good feel.

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
i like the roush, its not as aggressive as say tein, but its got a good feel.
This is wrong, unless you're talking about ride height.

My girlfriend and i had the roush suspension on both of our focuses. At the end of the summer we put Teins on her focus in place of the roush springs. The car sits a little lower but the springs are softer. She noticed a big difference in the way the car handles, for the worse. The Tein springs also have like half as many coils as the roush.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
OK...
I copied your thread and split the suspension and exhaust questions.
I didn't want all the suspension discussion ending up in the engine performance area.

Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the roush stage 2 suspension on my svt, I swapped out the springs for sportlines cause I wanted it a little lower. The springs and rear sway bar are rebadged Progress pieces, Im not sure about the dampers.

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
Roush suspension pwns on mustangs. Focuses handle better then mustangs w/o roush suspension. I'd do it

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ Thats correct. My friend had i believe the stage 3? However high it goes.. Me and him drove around and when my car was stock in the suspension area i could take turns just as fast as him and now well.....

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
i have the roush stage 2 on my sedan for around 17k mi on it and no complaints yet

·
Registered
504 Posts
so I don't get it. Roush say it wont fit the svt, but my friend is willing to bet cashmoney that it does. Can anyone direct me?

·
Registered
504 Posts
can someone tell me 100% if they will fit? It's just I would hate to buy them and find out they don't fit. And its queer to me that Roush would erase SVT users from their clientele for no reason if they really do fit...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts