Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the wing last Wed. and did the painting and install this weekend. If you don't like it I could care less. It's my car and I like it. I know there will be some that won't like it and put it down. If you don't like, it too bad. Center install pretty easy. The side pieces were a PITA, the double sided tape is very unforgiving. One little touch on the body and it's stuck good. Center piece has four screws from under the hatch after drilling holes.

2nd pick is a shadow line, not the body line.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
thats right, its your car not ours, do what makes you happy. I like it, i think it goes well with the steeda wing up top and the rear bumper too. How are your tail lights holding up? i had a pair on my old focus and the top red reflector fell off on both sides, i hated it.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew about the reflector before hand. I drilled a small hole from behind and filled it with glue. That was over two years ago.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
though im not a fan of midwings the execution of installation is spot on! the lines look straight and the paint looks nice!

good work!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Terry imagine how good the roush hood scoop will look with that mid wing......LOL

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Where are those profile pics?
[wave]
I like mid wings, have one myself.
I think when my budget allows, I might get a Roush upper or an SVT upper (Or the one that's just a little bigger than the SVT)

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good to me man. I personally don't mind the look of a midwing on a focus hatch.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^neither do i. i like it, but i wanna see how the car looks like

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
you will have your roush scoop today too bro.....[woot]

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics as requested

Don't bust on the wheels. Most people don't like 'em. Oh well.
Click to enlarge.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
how do you like that scoop bro?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excellent. It's so cold out right now. I'm dying to mess with it but can't do anything. The forecast for the next 2 days looks like crap too. I'm going to attempt to make it functional but I have to check the supports under the hood. I'll at least get it painted. Not sure if I'll go black or red. I've seen a how to but I'm putting it lower than suggested. Waitin' on the weather.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts