Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After fighting rain for two days got my roush hood scoop and 04 mustang mach 1 hood decal installed today. looks so good with the mach 1 chin spoiler. heres pictures!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
WOW ! I realy like that. The hood scoop looks real nice with the Mach 1 chin spoiler.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol! yes it was, i air them up just minutes after the pictures where taken. Every time a really big cold front comes in they seem to get low.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Looks cool, I could've taken measurements off of my template. I didn't see your other post 'til just now.

I have a modified SVT lower grill that fits between the stock fogs I can sell you in a month or so once I install my new bumper.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lower grille, um i would think about that maybe a picture would help. and the scoop is not functional it can be modded to but it was painful just to drill the mounting holes lol.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
that's awesome! congrats to you! lol

i want to get a scoop sooooooo bad but I am afraid to cut into my hood and the only way i would get a scoop is if it is funtional

·
Registered
759 Posts
nice job you could get a dremel and cut the hole from the bottom up then cut the scoop out. is that the one i was helpin ya out with? looks nice.. giving me ideas.. (might go good with the paint job idea that popped in my head today

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
cool stuff! now you just need a huge drop to make those small wheels work

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i like it! im glad you went with the stripe it pulls it together

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
looks good, and so does that girl in your avatar!!!
who is that??

no but really, scoop, decal, and lip look great together!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts