Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the roush front bumper and I had to trim it to fit my intercooler. Im going to have to attach the grill a different way but I started to think about making my own grill. I have the ghia upper grill so I was thinking either doing horizontal bars or maybe doing svt style and doing honeycomb and then id get an upper grill to match. I dont have a ton of space to work with nemore due to the trimming.

I have the foglights installed now. Just didnt have them at the time. Also planning on lowering the IC so that you dont see the bottom of it like you can now.

Also started to think that if I did horizontal on the front then Id wanna do something different to the side grills. Maybe like the rs bumper's?

And yes i know i need different wheels. I was rearended over winter so the opportunity came that I couldnt pass up to get this stuff installed.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
let me first off say that your ride is just plain sexy. Secondly, i like your ghia grille, so if you can whip up something like that to match it, i say do it

·
Registered
16 Posts
volcomstone1966 found some expanded metal that matched the upper euro grille for his WRC bumper. To attach it he put some PC7 epoxy on the corners of the bumper openings then screwed some screws with washers into the harden epoxy to hold the mesh on.

You can probaly look up his thread about the WRC bumper and see the details.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have a Euro upper to match the Roush lower mesh.

FYI, replacement mesh can be purchased at Lowes in the garden department.
It's a good match is you ever need to replace parts of the grill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts