Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other guy who was gonna paint my bumper got jammed up the past couple weeks and doesnt have time to work on it, so my other friend said he would do it for 200 bucks. Got it painted in 2 days, installed it yesterday. Here ya go.

OH NOES!!!! WHATS MY CAR DOING IN THERE???

someone stole my old bumper!

Installed pics..

The only little thing I did wrong when i installed it, is i dont think i lined up the truck part right, and there is a LITTTLE bit of a bump in the middle, but its not bad. I am gonna fix it when i get back from NY.

AND
AND
AND
While I am in NY my uncle is making me some custom brackets to fit two of these bad boys....

Input...comments...questions?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
It certainly sticks out quite a bit......

I dunno what to think of it really.. I LOVE the color of the car, love the front end.. but the wing.. Just not my cup of tea...

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I'm not a fan of that hella long exhaust tip or the wing.......other than that [thumb]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Now all you need is a ST grille and paint the headlights and you will be all set.

·
Registered
759 Posts
looks much better now, I see you took my advice ;)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
its cool

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bigjordan said:
does that rear bumper stick out further than stock??? sure looks like it.
it sticks out 1/2 an inch farther. the stock bumper has a curve at the top as it goes down, this one is flat.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Like the bumper, like the wing, like the tails....hate the exhaust tip...other than that great lookin car [:D]

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
svt_gEEk said:
Like the bumper, like the wing, like the tails....hate the exhaust tip...other than that great lookin car [:D]
the only reason i got the tip was cause the dinky lil stock muffler looked like a needle going through a coffee can. Needed something to fit it a little better, and that was the only one that would fit over a 2" exhaust.

But a MBRP or Borla cat-back will be on order when I get paid in NY this month.

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone knows where to get an ST grill, let me know please, BOTH the ford dealerships around here say they dont have any and they "dont think" they can get any. I know they are full of it, but they are lazy.

·
Banned
503 Posts
hmmm, good start to the body work to come, and i hope there will be some. As the others have stated, u need side skirts and a drop, nothing crazy, a 1.5" would do the job plenty. but you could go more if you wish to.

PS. your car is at the wrong spot, u need to go down a few more blocks to runway 5 niner 2, traffic controller says he waiting on you, ur holding all the flights up. haha sry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts