Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I effed my rim up real bad. I have road rash over the who thing practically and it is going to need to be repaired. After that I will be painting them...my car is red...what colors would look nice? I was going to do black but I dnt want it to look like I'm just running steelies. Any pictures would also be nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was thinking bronze guys? lol what are your thoughts on that...again, my car is red

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
silver or black look good with red imo

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about dark red? just curious to see what it looks like if someone could photoshop it please.
I second that haha I am curious to see what it will look like I'll rep if someone could photoshpp that

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pink.

·
Banned
143 Posts
i say black wheels with a red or white lip. i wouldnt go for fully red wheels, that would be a bit much i think.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I would say silver for stock rims. Aftermarket either black, silver, or gunmetal. I know my car isn't the same body or year but here's mine with silver rims.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been thinking about this exact topic lately.. Looking to get some aftermarket wheels soon to make my stockers dedicated autocross wheels.

Although I don't have the exact same red.. I was thinking bronze would look hot, or gunmetal. I was told by a few friends that bronze wouldn't look good but somehow I keep thinking about them.

You really can't go wrong with black or silver if you want to play it safe.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Bronze looked good on the honda... should look fine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts