Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to get a set of rims for my car i either want bronze 17in rota grids or chrome 17in asa ar1s. i have a black 4door svt

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
both of those would look great on a black svt i guess it would really depend what you want them for
the rotas would be better for daily driver/track car the ASA's would be better for daily driver/show car

·
Registered
247 Posts
Grids FTW!!!! but ya thats my next set of rims also....... when i get money=)

·
slow
1,734 Posts
I'd go rotas, the ASA's are too blantant of a rip off of BBS wheels. And really, who does chrome wheels anymore???

·
slow
1,734 Posts
ASA is a sister company of BBS, not ripoffs

Besides Rotas are also ripoffs.
True, that Rota's, in general, are ripoffs of many JDM wheel designs. I guess it's just when I see the classic split spoke design I instantly think BBS wheels.

Sorry, I just wanted to make fun of chrome wheels[doorpeek]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i have both of those pics bookmarkd i think im gonna get the bronze grids. are the grids in that pic 17in?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im supprised noone likes the asas in chrome, the reason i dont like them in silver is they just seem a little to plain for me, i lookd at pics of them on other cars i thought they lookd sweet, also i though they would go with my hks exhaust because thats chrome too

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.