Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone here with a 2 two door focus have experience with rooftop cargo boxes? (like the ones you can get from Thule) Not sure if it's possible to get the roof racks that attach through the side door with limited space!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys,

Anyone here with a 2 two door focus have experience with rooftop cargo boxes? (like the ones you can get from Thule) Not sure if it's possible to get the roof racks that attach through the side door with limited space!
Check out carid.com and there selection and that might help you decide

·
So mote be it
8,905 Posts
On my two door (zx3), i use thules short roof adapter. So both mounts are from the front door. I tried entering your car year at thule/yakima's site and they dont list anything. you can try entering a 2007 zx3 and grabbing the part numbers on the short roof adapter and compare to the four door from your year. Cant see much differences but guess your two door doesnt get much love

After you get the normal roof rack installed, any of the attachments/accessories will bolt to that.

·
Registered
16,191 Posts
Just a thought.........around here a rooftop box means car will be broken into in less than a month if not stored inside......................................

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a Yakima roof rack on my 2010 coupe. You just need the stretch kit to make it work (the clips I'm using aren't even the right ones for my car, but they still work.) From there any box, cargo carrier, bike rack, etc will fit on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts