Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
So mote be it
8,908 Posts
I have a thule square bar setup (cross bars/feet/short roof adapter) I am no longer using (sold that particular car.) Only down side is i am in Ohio and shipping will probably be tricky.

If either of you are interested, i can try and get dimensions/weight to figure out shipping. Also have thule fairing and set of rockymount bike mounts fitted for it. Send me an email @gmail.com if want me to follow up

·
Registered
104 Posts
Do you have to have bars already up there to mount this too? Mine is just the flat roof with just the rain rails.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a thule square bar setup (cross bars/feet/short roof adapter) I am no longer using (sold that particular car.) Only down side is i am in Ohio and shipping will probably be tricky.

If either of you are interested, i can try and get dimensions/weight to figure out shipping. Also have thule fairing and set of rockymount bike mounts fitted for it. Send me an email @gmail.com if want me to follow up
I haven't heard from you for a few days and wanted to touch base and see if you had a chance to size it up yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts