Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I like it semi-finished product...
i am really feeling the rim!!

Need to fit a fog in there... i think it will look nice...
Euro upper grill maybe?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the pics again. I think when I moved them it messed something up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I told the story behind this in the first post. Bought at sheriff's sale wrecked. replaced radiator,condensor,fan,supports,hood,fender,lights,wheels and then painted to get back to stock. added a few bolt-ons along with a few different sets of rims and now settled with the 18" HPD Spinouts,VIS Hood,projector headlights,extreme dimensions poison front bumper,wings west side skirts and midwing, Roush full race exhaust,cold air intake. Looking to do alot of motor and interior work through the winter. Hopefully this spring it will be ready for show and go...

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
wow.. came out nice.

what size rims are those?

·
Registered
328 Posts
If you bought it wrecked why didn't you just fix it up with all aftermarket goodies rather then spending the money to make it stock just to get rid of those pieces

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
If you bought it wrecked why didn't you just fix it up with all aftermarket goodies rather then spending the money to make it stock just to get rid of those pieces
x2, but the shit still looks fly none the less. add some lowering springs

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
looks great, i really like the lights and wheels, hood is nice cus i love evo's.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good Question. The most important thing to me at the time was getting it on the road. Cost of oem replacement vs aftermarket was also a factor.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
x2, but the shit still looks fly none the less. add some lowering springs
Car has been lowered 2" with eibach springs. I Have to be very careful where I take the car as the front bumper has little clearance.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i want those rims

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I have a set of rims that look just like those on my 01 F 150 but mine are from Panther and rollin 20"s .

Nice looking ride you've got there .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts