Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I was really concerned about you and wanted to know how you were doing.

The car looks awesome. I'm really liking what you and Mark have done

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I was really concerned about you and wanted to know how you were doing.
Thank you sir. Life can be like that sometimes where it really sux and you don't think i will ever get better. Hopefully I will win the lotto so I can live again.
The car looks awesome. I'm really liking what you and Mark have done
Mark said no holes or other spazzy style, [sadpanda] so nit sure what else I will do. Reallly want a 3" exhaust.

I do have SVT rear brakes to add and possibly air to fuel ratio and charging gauge for left door pod. Would love to finish install of JVC radio and somehow install Kicker 6x9s in rear panels.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Hey its the guy I owe 20 bux to. Still got an SVT spare for 20 dollars so I can owe you 40 green backs?
Glad to see you back. And yeah still got it. If you need/want any other tidbits, let me know. Most of my interior is in the rafters in my garage.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Heck yeah I say we need install meet sometime soon. I just need to get off these turn arounds so i can fix the track car and we can get spazz car finished svt rear brakes would be nice. And spazz did a great job raining in the drill it now then fix it later ways. Great job brother and I hope it runs great for a long time.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
yeah.. ITB's..

i want ITBs

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I'm off friday/Saturday of this week and next so if you guys need any help with Spazzs' car or the track car let me know. I like to help.

Install meet would be nice. I finally got all my stuff for the timing belt swap. Just need a couple weeks notice port favor.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
At the next install meet, someone should show me how to do brakes. I've done pads before on my truck, but never messed with calipers and such cause I've been too scared.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts