Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Old engine (beats errr Beast engine) from DP into 2003 Red Chassis with some other upgrades. Parts from DP and stuff I was waiting to put on DP.

Big thanks to Mark for making this happen. He's uber Amazing friend and just a great guy!!!! [werd]

Dont ask where have I been, I obviously haven't been here.

Reactions: pasta and Blue5ive

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Car was fun to build/rebuild with spazz. Still not so sure on the exhaust, but car is complete and feels good to drive. Body is in a lot better shape then DP and it's now almost complete. Sorry for trying to rain you in on the upgrades. I'm sure it will get the spazz charm soon enough. Everyone here for the most part misses you and glad to see you post.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Hey it's spazz!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
State Inspected thanks to some upgraded tires on the back. Not great but legal. One tire was bad on the inside edge, warn too low for me and the other had a big chunk out of the outside edge. I was looking at a set of goodyear 235 55 17s for great price with about 95% tread. But I don't think they would have fit. I will go buy certs from discount tire and then I'll get cheap replacements for the price of a new cert. [whip]

Needs an alignment soon I think.

So the exhaust from DP and the EGR delete along with ORP makes for a very throaty car, Sounds good, But I'm deaf so what do I know.

Back is a bit of a strong word Micha........

It was nice trying to learn the car headed from Marks to where I stay, but I officially locked myself out at the inspection............. [mecry]

I do this some times multiple times with every Focus I own..... The car has an aftermarket alarm and it locks the doors if you close them with the key in the on position. We were successful at braking in, actually I was. [wrenchin] I tipped the guys for getting me started. I have blank Ford keys I need to get cut and programmed for the PATS. Main ignition key is an aftermarket too. [thumb]

Tags tomorrow and I think it will be my daily driver for a while. [burnout]

Yeah Trav, I heard you been wanting things.......,. [shhh]

Reactions: 71shadow

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking forward to seeing your car Spazz :)
Maybe I will drive down to the Saturday car show this weekend at your Home Depot Donald.

May be, but you don't know how glad I am to see that you're posting again and have a Focus
Thanks Micah. If it weren't for Mark Marshaling me to "get er dun!" It would still be a good engine in a shite body.......... I thank the flying spaghetti monster for such an amazing friend!!! Don't want to start a religious debate or anythin!!!!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I heard once about how you were doing. Seriously, I'm so glad you're back and seemingly in good spirits
You sent me a few texts when I was hyper depressed.

ITs totally Marks fault. He bought the red roller and gave it to me for a damn good price. He also got me a good deal on stage 3 clutch!!!

And it was cool being so heavily involved with making this project car Rock. I did a large share of the work and Mark always stepped in to keep me honest. ITs like working with a master mechanic. Fun story. We dropped the sub frame to put the enhanced swaybar in. So now I have Eibach 22mm with Massive end links front and Racecraft 26mm rear Turned out that the dogbone bolt in the big lobe was fux0red, So Mark burned away the old dogbone bushing and the bolt/nut. We actually had a small oil fire due to transmission fluid and brake fluid. And spazzie put it out in a bennie hilll fashion, oh so apprepo

1 - 20 of 63 Posts