i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i walked away from that

well, that was my only vehicle. i live 90 miles away from my pregnant fiance. our kid is due in february and i need a car asap. its just a lot of stress at once

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had bare minimum coverage. it wasnt worth it.

im looking into new cars now.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
well shit dude, foci don't roll lol

glad you're ok

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
noooooooooooo. sorry to hear derrick.

hope everything works out soon.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Hey I'm glad you are alright I hope that you can get things figured out. Good luck with every thing.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Damn dude that shit sucks, sorry to here about that. How'd it happen? Just doing alil jeep stuff and it flipped.

Andrew

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
I read your other thread, glad your ok man. The sign is nice in that one pic. Be Careful - TODAY

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
gave its life to save yours... damn, I hope you get the new car thing figured out fast

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
oh man that sucks, im sorry, i liked that jeep too :( .... glad to hear you ok though

·
Registered
9,084 Posts

Now that's just insulting! Haha, just trying to lighten the mood. Sorry for your loss man, but glad you're alright[thumb] I had a very similar jeep for my first car and damn do I miss it.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys.

i appreciate it.

i rolled it in ramona

im likely buying another one. very few vehicles would handle that punishment and still run, gotta say something about them.

my XJ buddies and i are working on something right now.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^damn that suck, but at least ur workin out something now, good to hear. so where is it now, obviously you're taking all those parts out rite?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts