Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm starting to accumulate roll call stickers from various parts. I was going to wait untill I got my windows tinted then put them on the tiny window behind the rear doors on my sedan.

Now I'm thinking maybe I don't want to show off a roll call. I want people to know it's modded but I want a stock look and feel to the car. I'm thinking maybe I might put them inside the car or under the hood...

opinions please where should i put them or should i not put any anywhere?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
A lot of people are gonna tell you not to put them on your car. I put mine under my hood.

·
Registered
185 Posts
People who tell you not to are stupid. It is a well-known fact that each sticker gives you 5 hp at the wheels. If it's a Type R sticker, it's 10.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^yes this is true... but a NOS sticker on a non car not loaded with NOS gives everyone an open ticket to laugh at you....

for serious tho... stickers are your personal opinion, if you like em do it if not dont... tape them on the window and see if you like them b4 you put them on for real, just to test if you like em... its all up to you and noone else

·
Registered
563 Posts
Get them professionaly done at a vinyl shop if you are going to put them on. Nothing looks worse then a roll call with stickers of various colors and sizes. Get them all the same color vinyl, and all the same size.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm somewhat torn. part of me is saying put them on the driver side door because white is hardly noticable on liquid grey and if i get my windows tinted black they will stick out like a sore thumb.

right now they are all white but dif sizes because they are dif companies.

I cant really tape them up since they are white stickers on white paper it will look like white squares... so I dunno I'll fool around in photoshop i guess.

i know i have an spi i know its slow etc etc im over it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts