·
Registered
101 Posts
Chuck 03 SC ZX3 Jacksonville
Mike 03 euro SVT Jacksonville

·
Registered
73 Posts
FociD00d02 '03 TwlightBlue ZX3 Orangeburg, SC (comign to Jacksonville) will be in a SVTF ;)

lilracer '02 SVTF

·
Registered
73 Posts
were is the get together? i wanna come!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey dave just wanted to say im sorry man for blowing up at ya the other week. i dotn know what got into me i was an ass. most of what u said was right. but anyway if u r goign i would like to meet up with ya guys and drive down. let me know whats up thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
David Riddick... Daytona Beach

if u tell me where it is with directions... ill be there for sure :)

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
liciasfocus03 said:
Alicia
Deltona Florida

Tell me when and where again! I forgot =*(
at my house, later on tonight, bring some wine..........

Jonathan and my fiance' will be there. driving all the way from jacksonville

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1. From FL state line I-95 to turn right onto I-295 go for about 40mi tell you see SR. 13 (San Jose BLVD) exit turn left go tell you see the Hooters on the left

2. From the south I-95 turn left onto I-295 go tell you see SR. 13 (San Jose BLVD) exit turn right go tell you see the Hooters on the left

3. From the west I-10 turn right onto I-295 then do #1

·
Registered
74 Posts
ok so if we are all meeting a hooters then how are we going to know whos who!? Ya know what I mean cause I cant walk in and see a bunch of people at a table and hope and pray its the G2G

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok what do you say we all meat some were and have a big cruise there ou and who is going name, town and state you are comeing from

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
ok, we are all meeting before the drive to hooters or whereever we end up eating. we will al meet at the orange park mall at 10. how does that sound? there is a pretty large area to meet by the theater. we can all meet between 9:30 adn 10:45 adn then drive out to lunch.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
here is the deal, ok, we are all meeting before the drive to dicks. we will all meet at the orange park mall at 10. how does that sound? there is a pretty large area to meet by the theater. we can all meet between 9:30 and 10:45 adn then drive out to lunch. the reason i suggest dicks, is it is about 5 minutes away from the mall, and easy for the people to get to that miss us at the mall. also, dicks has about 15 flavors as opposed to hooters with 4. mild, medium, and hot.....and that really hot one. all 15 flavors at dicks can be any "heat" you choose. lets do dicks, they are way better, we can get a way better deal, adn it is way closer adn eeasier to get to. i will post this up on both sites, as this is the new plan.

·
Registered
73 Posts
no.. thhis is not the plan. I made this G2G and have done ALL the planning and now you're going to just up and change all the shit and if you do... no one from SC will be coming... which was the whole freakin' point. I don't care where we have it... it WILL BE AT 1PM AS PREVIOUSLY STATED OR MYSELF AND FELLOW FJ/FF MEMBERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND!

PS: Thanks for changing the entire G2G plan without consulting the 'host' of the G2G and the single person who has been planning this for months. Once again .. thanks.

<EDIT> New plan ... again... myself... and the other SC jetters along with most of the FJ jetter's will be a Hooter's at 1PM. I am calling to make reservations there tomorrow when they open. I hope that everyone can bare with us with people who think they can just change crap just to change it to better suit them when everything has already been set. Anyone wishing to go with Llama is more than welcome to go. The other's of us will be at Hooter's. Thanks

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
just to clarify, YOU asked ME to set everything up in the other thread, go ahead and check, i'll wait...............ok, you see where you said that? ok, now, dicks is right off the highway, and near the mall, hooters is also, but not th eone you are talking about, it is hard to find, and near nothing. also, i thought this idea was gunna die, so i started trying to change some stuff. the time makes no difference to me. 1pm at dicks will be the best however, i already got us a reservation, and %15 off all food and beer. now if hooters will do that then fine, i will eat at either, but speaking from expeirence, dicks is better, i even got them to do a new sauce for us, they will call it focus fire. i named it and helped them come up with the recipe' just for this event. also, i have been trying to help with this from the begining, go ahead and check, i wait again...........see, so don't be suck a marter. i want this to happen. i will eat at your mothers house if i have to to get this to work. 1 pm at hooters is fine, but do they have any parking? NO! i drive by there all the time, the driveway is full of potholes, and the incline is VERY steep! bodykits like mine love that. dicks has AMPLE parking and is newly (within the last 6 months) paved. no incline. also, there is a car show that day, does anyone want to go and see it while you are here? or did focusdood set up the track day for us? just a suggestion.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think we all just need to relax a bit, I do agree with llama on the parking at that hooters, but that has been the plan from the beginning and every one that I have told about it, who is not on this form is going to hooters at 1pm on the 17th, and there is a big cruise in starting about 4:30 if we want to park together, I just think ist cool that we call can get together and meet and have a good time. (theres my 2Cents)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts