Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard someone say that you have made cages b4 for the foci!! I was wondering if you still do and what the cost would be??

·
Registered
86 Posts
The tig welded Spec Focus cage will be $2500 -$2800 installed. If you have a design of the cage you want we can quote that also. The price of steel tubing has gone up 3 times since Febuary 2008.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you sell the cage shipped??? I have someone that is a welder by trade and he will weld it for me!!! I am interested, do you have any pics? what kind of cage is it?? 10 pt, 12 pt?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I'll have to wait till my co-op ends and get it from you next spring when I am back in detroit!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
The tig welded Spec Focus cage will be $2500 -$2800 installed. If you have a design of the cage you want we can quote that also. The price of steel tubing has gone up 3 times since Febuary 2008.
China keeps taking it and the price is even going higher

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so lets just go back to china and steal all the steel!!! But seriously, I wish u guys would ship the cage, I'd really like to do the LSPR this year w/ that cage!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interesting, I've been looking for a six point cage for my Focus for a long time. Less then five month ago, I found a racing company that deals with RallyCross, AutoCross, Drag, etc. They make a cage that by regulations is bolt on, and points are welded. It has harness bar and everything, all for a little over 546.00. I have to get the link to actually make conversation, but it may help others that can't afford such a pricey cage. Unless my words are wrong, and I'm not allowed to say this in here, then my apologies, remove this post. Just trying to help out fellow Foci Freaks.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've found a few places that will custom make a cage as well, but when it comes down to it, nothing beats a nice custom welded certified cage!! spend the money, do it right, and possibly save ur life!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts