Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am working on putting together a car show for next year here in Colorado. The show would feature Time Attack AutoX racing, 1/8 mile drag racing, and of course trophies for winners in each class. I have a location and a few sponsors who are on board, we are just working on securing a date, I'm trying to secure the 1st weekend in August.

Who all would be down for attending this show that is more central compared to the other eastern shows which require a lot of travel for us west/Midwest guys. Definitely not trying to compete with stealing members from attending Focus Rising or Focus Fest, just an addition for us here out west.

Let me know if you're interesting in attending! As soon as we have an official date we will launch a website for people to sign up and create an event on Facebook for people to gather more information about the show.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in. Lots of car clubs book their event in Estes Park, you can include fishing and all kinds of other good things as well. Glad to help if you need any. Might be able to help with sponsors as well.

·
Thats What She Said
10,664 Posts
I would be interested. Make it at a track that can also do road racing? Hahah.

Auto-X for sure would be fun. registered for FocusFest this year but would be up for seeing how this one goes since its closer.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah this was something that I tried to put together, but only a few people showed interest in it, and the cost of securing the track, personnel, insurance and fire safety equipment was just too much for how little people showed interest.

I might try to put just a nice little show together without the track day, just a car show to see how many people we can get to show up, and might be able to build up to a track day from there.

·
Thats What She Said
10,664 Posts
Might be better to just tie in with another event and overwhelm them with Foci.

So a SCCA or NASA day at the track and you can just ajve a Bunch of Foci doing Auto X or doing HPDE with NASA.

Focus Fest is doing the same thing I think this year, they are just going to crash a local regions SCCA Auto-x day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Please check out
https://nasarockymountain.com/

My son and I are racing in front4 club. We have one zx4 ST and will be building 2 more Foci in the off season.

I will provide dinner and drinks and lots of fun to anyone coming out to a NASA event !

Also lots of foci interior parts for free.

Face book group front 4 club

·
Registered
28 Posts
If anyones in Denver area and is cool with help guiding me and or just letting me know what t do next would be great as I have limited knowledge and resources.I live in wheatridge please pm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, my name is James. I'm new to the tuner scene, but have found it hard to find any clubs for Ford Focus owners. I would love to show my support and pride for Ford and my Focus and would like to join a club. Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts