Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So occasionally I get this email from rockauto.com for discount codes. I am not going to be ordering another part from them in the time before the code expires so if anyone would like this code should PM me.

Not sure how to decide on who gets it so what I will do is lay down qualifications:

Be the first to PM me.
&
Must have over 500 post.

First person that falls into that criteria will get the code.

Please be fair, If you are not going to order before NOVEMBER 10th, do not PM me for the code, someone else that could use it before then should get it.

(Not allowed or wrong section, please do what is necessary.)

Your RockAuto discount code ############## will expire on November 10, 2013.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see. Well either way, my code is still available to anyone that wants it.

Also, good to know- if I ever require one when I do not have one in my email then I know where to look.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Code expired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts