Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The week after I got my new/used focus. 2002 ZX5. I'd like some new tires and rims.... eventually.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looks Like an Awesome Trip./.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jasper/Banff/Ice Fields Parkway. We drove up the side of a mountain where we had to park and hike to a glacier. It was awesome.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
looks like an awesome trip, those are some really nice pics

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like a blast! im always jealous when people take road trips, and you got to do it in your new baby! fun!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We should plan a summer ff road trip!

I know some great look-out hiking spots that are a fun twisty drive straight up.

My focus is boy... my last car was a girl named just want you (my license plate is JWU) and it was red (I hate red cars). This car is a boy, he needs a flashy name. I call him Elliott sometimes.

I have very big plans for my car, I just can't do or comprehend how to do them, so I'll suck it up and pay people. Right now it's just fixings going on. Springs, sway bars, thermostat, block heater...

I'm getting a new deck put in for Christmas (Sony MP3/Ipod USB) and some new speakers.

Just got a 2 way remote starter because previously I locked myself out of the car... ya...

I'd LOVE new wheels (right now I've got the bridgestone protenza (?) - they suck)

I really want some better rims also, the stock ones while cute - my old car didn't even have any - have no style.

Suggest away!

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
^^cute.....nice username. mac's rock!

well, doing it yourself def is more fun and makes you appreciate it more when its finished. just start out with little things...

like the foglight mod. that is prolly the FIRST mod anyone does with a focus. that and an intake.

www.myfordfocus.com is one of the FIRST places I went to to see what I could do. very easy stuff most of it.

rims. wheelmax has our bolt pattern. tire rack as well.

try the suspension threads about what kinds are best for what you want.

WELCOME!!!! enjoy the car. I love mine to pieces. [:)]

nice picts. glaciers are cool. I can't wait to get back and enjoy the outdoors again!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm all about the macs... as soon at the lovely people down at the registries office get themselves sorted that will be my license plate. ;)

I totally want to try some of the mods on my own. I can build computers which you would think I could fix cars but just the thought of screwing up on something I actually paid 10 grand for scares the crap out of me!

At the moment my conundrum is getting my light cover off... I'm such a girl. wow.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I don't even know where any of those place are, but I want to know now. FF road trip would be bomb. That short trip we took at FF08 was the bomb, most fun I had the whole time I was out there. I had warped rotors to prove it....lol

Oh, and thank you for the non-gargantuan sized photos (even though I'm guilty of it myself). Kind of refreshing. Even on a partial T3

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We should plan a summer ff road trip!

I know some great look-out hiking spots that are a fun twisty drive straight up.

My focus is boy... my last car was a girl named just want you (my license plate is JWU) and it was red (I hate red cars). This car is a boy, he needs a flashy name. I call him Elliott sometimes.

I have very big plans for my car, I just can't do or comprehend how to do them, so I'll suck it up and pay people. Right now it's just fixings going on. Springs, sway bars, thermostat, block heater...

I'm getting a new deck put in for Christmas (Sony MP3/Ipod USB) and some new speakers.

Just got a 2 way remote starter because previously I locked myself out of the car... ya...

I'd LOVE new wheels (right now I've got the bridgestone protenza (?) - they suck)

I really want some better rims also, the stock ones while cute - my old car didn't even have any - have no style.

Suggest away!
I've got rims, sidemarkers and grille for sale.

Anways, that looks like a killer trip. I'm taking one in 2009 (Later part) or early 2010 to Alaska or Teh Catskills

1 - 20 of 31 Posts