Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well we decided to take A LOT of pictures today of just his car and then some of them together... They came out ok... Comment them and enjoy!!

My car would have had a lip on but it got ripped off on the freeway today after JUST getting installed after a fresh re-paint. [:(]

I had to drive over a curb to get this thing on the grass... LOL Good thing he isn't dropped yet.

Sportin the FF decals... [woot]

He's prolly gonna kill me for putting this pic up of him caught off guard... haha

Gotta represent!

I gave him my Steeda pedals because I never would have taken the time to drill them on to my stock pedals... lol

The car together...

I hope you enjoyed!!!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Nice pics. I suggest he do something about those amber turn signals up front. Either tint them, or get clear corners and a clear grill, or euro grill. I have clear corners and a clear grill on mine and it looks so clean. Nice foci guys.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He'll be doing something about that soo I'm sure won't you Allen?

Hahaha, thanks guys keep em comin'.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Nice focus!
I also have a white zx3.
I also happen to have the same pedal covers you have.

any plans on lowering it with a suspension kit?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice FOCUS???? What about Foci or Focus's??? [:(] You don't likey the ST???

Yeah I don't have the pedal covers, Allen does... But that is kinda funny same color and same pedals... are you stalkin him??? [paranoid]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
not bad photos :D That was a huge curb he had to jump! He needs to lower ;) lol...I like em! I need to do another cool photo shoot sometime soon!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My sedan is dropped... it's lower but his looks lowered cause he's got 17's... [:(] I want rims!!!

Some people think my [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]'s not lowered for some reason. [rant]

1 - 20 of 48 Posts