Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
No idea, but I think I've heard of him ripping people off before, but then again I've heard the other way as well, so don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
He ripped me and someome else off using the same set of wheels (black rota slipstreams). I don't know about anyone else but i got a detective to find out exactly who this person is, which he is doing as we speak. Fraud charges are soon to come. I also get free air fare, so if he refuses I will gladly fly out and beat everyones money out of him.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts

this is what i got when i traced the ip address, hope it helps some! sorry to hear about this.. after you get your money back +some, maybe you can buy brand new rims and tires!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Foc said:
He ripped me and someome else off using the same set of wheels (black rota slipstreams). I don't know about anyone else but i got a detective to find out exactly who this person is, which he is doing as we speak. Fraud charges are soon to come. I also get free air fare, so if he refuses I will gladly fly out and beat everyones money out of him.
Man, I like how you do business. Sounds like he's ripped off a few members on here and definitly has somethinng coming to him. Hope you guys get your money back.

·
Registered
299 Posts
beat his ass bad dude

·
Registered
571 Posts
ok so we found out that this guy is a scammer....lets let him know its not cool. everyone send him PM's, emails, aims, and go under any post he does and tell those people that hes a scammer. he'll get the message and either leave or give ur money back. also make sure hes not on other sites too like focaljet or clubfocus.net good luck to all those who got screwed

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
Hmm, maybe we need a minimum post limit along with information submission to a moderator database before cleared for selling/buying. I hate to see things get so stringent, but I think most would feel comfortable having protection.

Did you file a claim (assuming you did it through PayPal)?

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
i think a minimum post limit for selling is a great idea.. I myself have been ripped off twice on here trying to buy a new front bumper...totaling 320+.......

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Beat the sh... out of him, i'm sure he doesn't even own a Focci, he doesn't deserve it!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
i know that clubfocus.net has a 50 post min. before you can post for sale items. its a good idea but it doesnt keep all the a$$h0les out

·
Registered
613 Posts
you got his ip
with the right paper work,
you'll have address
and everything else you could ever
want to know about him
and I hope you get the bastard,
hopefully he's scammed his last guy

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Making a minimum post limit does nothing unless it's a HUGE limit, such as 1000. Scammers will just post crap in other threads to get that limit.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
50 posts are really not all that hard to come by.... i dont think a post limit would do a whole lot.

good luck getting what you deserve.... and i hope this bass turd gets the same...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts