Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at rims for my SVTF I recently scratched one up pretty nice (doh im an idiot) well i was wondering if yall know where i can buy a replacement SVTF stock rim or what kind of rims you think look the best on the SVTF
I might actually upgrade to some of the 15 spoke SVT rims but I want all the options I can find and I want to know yalls rims and or personal favorite rims

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I want a pair of Euro SVT rims for my 2001 Sedan...

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm thanks guys i also like the SVT Euro rims i dunno if i want those or if im just gonna replace my messed up one (its not messed up bad just bent a lil barely noticeable but still bugs the %*(# outta me

·
Registered
237 Posts
I remember seeing both SVT's wheels on sale for $125 each on some website.

There are a few choices for wheels out there. The problem is our wacky 4x108 pattern...and the offset... Do a search for 4x108 and you should get some sites that sell packages.

If money were not an object, I would get Rays Engineering or Volk Racing wheels as they are really light. I also like the OZ F1 Cup or Superleggera wheels for looks (these will fit the Focus). I hear the Superleggera are light, but I have yet to confirm their weights. If they do weigh around 16-17lbs I may get them. I think stock is 20-21 lbs for either wheel.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Whatever you do, DON'T go to the dealer, it's a ripoff. I messed up a wheel a lil bit and got a replacement from the dealer for about $300. I knew it was a ripoff but I did it anyway, I wanted the curb rashed wheel off the car right away, it was embarrassing (and I have a mild case of OCD). [rolleyes]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh wasn't planning on going there not only are a rip off they are always packed and take forever 2 fix my car Its a hard decision what 2 buy i may just get a replacement but if i can find the euro 15 spoke svt wheels for the same price i might just have to get those

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ebay!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Id have to see the euro wheels in real life before I could buy them

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much can he got SVT Euro Rims for??
P.S. i like the avatar STRONGBAD!!!!!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TROGDOR!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRY SIDE !!!! TROGDOR!!! BURNINATING THE PEASEANTS!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hey hey hey!

You forget about the world's GREATEST band..

LIMOZEEN!!!!

and.. Big Nife! heheh...

one more time...

TRODGORRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

YES!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My favorite one is when they turn him into a japanese cartoon

For those of you who don't have any clue go to www.homestarrunner.com and watch the strongbad emails

sorry about being [offtopic]

·
Registered
31 Posts
coming from a euro svt owner i think the euro rims look the best but it is all personal opinion. what ever looks good to you is what you should go with. batinc has both stock and a few other rims like the euro ones for not bad prices. the stockers and the euros are only 125 ea.

but i definitely would suggest the euros.
just my opinion

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the help im looking at the euros but i can't decide if they look better then the stock ones or not

1 - 20 of 23 Posts