Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
John said:
just wanna know what yall think of these. Oh and is there any particular brad that any oikes alot more thatn the others?
hmm i dunno about any particular Brad that anyone likes alot..hell i dont even know any brads..lol.....but i like O.Z..they look cool n they light...but that rim looks nice to

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of chrome, but the design is great. So it would depend on car color as to whether chrome works. [;)]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
huh, its not even supposed to be chrome. LOL, it says on the site that its " brushed silver". You may be right tho I wish I could see how it looked on my ride first.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I'm guessing chrome is in on the west coast...Those rims will surely attract alot of attention to your ride. IMO, chrome rims cause people to focus more on the rims and not the car. I prefer rim styles that enhance the body of the car...but that's just me. Obviously your ride/money. Good luck.

·
Registered
951 Posts
What I've been seeing a lot in Southern Cal is colored rims....black, gunmetal, bronze. That's on the compact cars though. Chrome is still big for the SUV's and luxury rides. I play golf a lot with some players from the Chargers, they all have those stupid ass spinners on their benzo's

·
Registered
688 Posts
haha cool..u should get a license plate that say STLHFORD or sumtin..then u can go up behind ppls asses at nite and scare the shyt outta em..nothin more scary then a black car on ur ass then pulling beside u n rollin the window down lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Those wheels certainly are dark! I suppose you wouldn't notice when they get dirty as much, as far as brake dust is concerned!

I do like your Focus, though, certainly an unusual bonnet, haven't seen one like that before...

Cheers...... Tim

1 - 20 of 27 Posts