Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i wake up to my dad at 630 this morning askin me why my car is on jackstands outside ..... needless to say i thought it was focusedintention who works with me playin a joke an tellin my dad to tell me that to get me outta bed quick well its true they were stolen the culprits must of been scared off cuz they left ther jack an jackstands under the car and the log they intended to use to hold up the rear still under my ass end an they stole all my lugnuts off my front end an my rims were halfway falling off the front :( so after many hours of waiting for the damn cops to show up i got my report done an insureance came an looked at it an im gettin 650 bucks for the missing 2 rims an 2 tires = the gold ford racing rims for me now and some locking lugnuts. here are the pics

·
Registered
299 Posts
Damn that was dirty! Well for me they stole my shit too but it wass all four!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha they tried for all four if whatever obviously scared them off didnt happen they would of had them to.

·
Registered
426 Posts
atleast you got a jack and some stands haha

·
Registered
329 Posts
Think of it this way 2 wheels gone but you got a free jack, 2 jack stands and a log. but that really sucks sorry bout that dude

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually i dont even have hte jack or stands popo took them to fingerprint as they were brand new an covered in fresh prints, and yea it turns out for best anyways because im gonna get the gold ford racing rims and 2 new nittos for my car they stole hte rims wiht the old orig conti's still on them an left my new nittos :)

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
DIRRRRRTY!!!!

I think you made out in the end though......[thumb]

don't forget to post pictd of the gold rims...they will look SWEET!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Dude, that sucks. Least you came out of it with new gear. Gold euros are tight, but you will get more attention than before. Mine draws way more attention than my old 5 spoked.
Hope they didn't mess up your rear axle jacking it up like they did. Looks like they didn't even use the jack stands.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
And me being the such a great best friend do as any friend should do...i lend him my doughnut so he can get the car down and then make a joke about his rims being stolen about every 15 minutes :)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Good choice going with the Gold Rims ;) but out of curiosity where did you manage to find them?

I had a hell of a time finding mine, but lucked out when tirerack had them on their site for about a couple days.

Sorry to hear your stock set got jacked though :( that's not the best of reasons for getting new rims. But if you see someone rocking 2 6 spoke svt rims then you know who the culprit is ;)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wooa, at least they use good equipment to lift your car...LOL

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
lucky that you kept your car in gear! otherwise the car would have rolled and crushed the culprits when they jacked it up. now you can sell the remaining 2 wheels and hopefully the person that stole them will buy them as they need 2 more of them.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
atleast you got a nice car jack and stands. Sorry bout it though, hope you get it solve soon.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^cops took the jack and stands as evidence. he however did get enough money to buy some new sweet ass rims and tires and still has 2 left over to sell and buy some other mods

it just disgusts me to see shit like that live in our society and to do things like that. so sad

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea its kind of a b1tch to drive on 2 donuts lol. oh well ill live and ill post pics soon as my new rims an tires arrive

·
Registered
666 Posts
Definitely a focus owner did it...they knew where to place the stands I see....and 4x108 is useless to anyone but contour owners. Watch ebay for a local listing...or on the street...

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I can't believe someone would steal some STOCK SVT Focus wheels. They aren't exactly THAT rare or expensive....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts