Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i wake up to my dad at 630 this morning askin me why my car is on jackstands outside ..... needless to say i thought it was focusedintention who works with me playin a joke an tellin my dad to tell me that to get me outta bed quick well its true they were stolen the culprits must of been scared off cuz they left ther jack an jackstands under the car and the log they intended to use to hold up the rear still under my ass end an they stole all my lugnuts off my front end an my rims were halfway falling off the front :( so after many hours of waiting for the damn cops to show up i got my report done an insureance came an looked at it an im gettin 650 bucks for the missing 2 rims an 2 tires = the gold ford racing rims for me now and some locking lugnuts. here are the pics

so if u see anyone with 2 svt rims and orig contis on them there probably mine.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
ETownZX3 said:
At least you get a free jack and jackstands out of it! :)
yeah, I suppose that's a good thing....
It's even better with new gold rally rims....

However, because he'll be without wheels for a while...
that sucks because people need a mode of transportation.

When my tires were slashed, I went and just purchased them ASAP.
Then my insurance company reimbursed me...

that' might be the best way to go, if you can't wait on a check...
I'll be looking for 2 rims and tires on craigslist and ebay...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not in pa anymore im there often to visit family but im orig from about an hour north of pittsburgh, near sharon. And i didnt get to keep the jack an stands cops took for fingerprints. but i get that nice check tomorrow so ill be happy

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
WTF!

·
Registered
226 Posts
what part of PA man?!?! im going to be in York in about a week for the next 4 years pretty much for college lol. damn

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was completel opposite side of the state from where u were.. etownzx3 when he is at school is close but still a cpl hours i think from where you will be he might com ehang out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
aah thats half way good to know. still sux you lost the 2 rims though. ignorant people

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
That takes some balls to jack a car up and steel some rims in which looks like a pretty residential area.

Gold rally rims on a black car = sex!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Were you in Virginia when this happened? if so I'll keep an eye out in the Hampton Roads area in case anyone 2 04 SVTF wheels show up mysteriously... That's reall f'd up! Hope the cops are able to catch them!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its unlikely ive found the gold rims from massive, i also found some nice rotas i like in bronze and some othe bronze rims i like. so ill decide what to do soon

·
Registered
193 Posts
Man thats suck happpened to me on my golf so i know how you feel.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok new rims areon car ill pick it up tomorrow from shop got some gold rims on it now :) maxxim ahead is the brand an style

1 - 18 of 18 Posts