Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm prob. under the wrong post for this **think i should be in the tires section** but anyways, i was to get a couple of opinions before possibly doing this...
i'm not a very big fan of spinners seeing as i drive more then i'm actually parked or standing still, but i've actually seen rims that dont spin when you drive and it freaked me out. i heard its a big no-no to get spinners on any rim size less then 18, so i was wondering if i can find the ones that dont spin, if it would look good on just stock 16s...and if so, i was going to get the rim customized to be a Yankees' "NY" symbol seeing as i am a fan. too tacky??[???:)]

·
Registered
183 Posts
02focuszx3 said:

i'm not a very big fan of spinners seeing as i drive more then i'm actually parked or standing still, but i've actually seen rims that dont spin when you drive and it freaked me out.
My rims don't spin either! they are stock!

Maybe if you just found a nice set of 17's then put your yankee emblem on them?[;)]
Big Yankee fan here also!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
i understand what you're trying to say, but i agree with everyone else saying that it's pretty much a no-no on anything less than 20, really. would look tacky on a 16... just my opinion. getting a customized spinner to be a NY symbol would cost you an arm and a leg. but good luck with whatever you decide to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts