Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 15 71.4%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
the enkei look sililiar to the svt 5 spoke one hence I like them. I don't think chrome wheels flow all that well with our cars either though.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
oh, and don't let those people say "hey, you could get a black wheel with a polished lip and it would look sick on ur car". The black rims just have a way of disappearing with the tire especially on a black car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'd take the Motegis, but I'd stay w/ black. Silver isn't a bad second choice, but chrome is just wrong. Unless we're talking frame colors for BMX bikes... then chrome is sweet.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Chrome is always the wrong answer... (OK, so a black rim with a polished lip can look nice on the right car)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dude, you probably made my day. I have a white focus, and those motegi's i think would look killer on my car, since i have the back trim ect. Thank you for postin this thread!!!

btw....go with the motegi's

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well im glad this thread helped you FULLBLOWN. THe motegis are amazinly appealing... i want to buy them now but im watching my money for a month or so.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Anyone who buys chrome rims is a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g moron. Next thing you know, you'll be driving an '80's Caprice with 22" rims and no clearance.

Go Motegi silver.

[thumb]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Really hate chrome, normally, but I'm a big fan of the second one. I believe in some rules with cars, and one of them is that the rims should be lighter than the tires. Silver, aluminum, etc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If, this is a daily driver, I recommend NOT getting chrome rims. They are a pain to keep looking perfect if used daily. Take it from someone that has some and hates cleaning them just for weekend duty. Personally, I'd stick to the silver rims. Chrome is nice for shows and stuff but not really practical for day to day driving. Just my thought.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Silver Motegis. [thumbd] to Chrome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts