Fisk

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
those are blingin' out of control >_> just wouldnt look right on a focus

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
they look like an ebay company only type of wheels.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Those wheels look like no name bling crap.
Chrome is expensive, heavy, and takes a lot to look right on a focus.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya my current ones are chrome and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them which is why I was looking at new chrome ones. What would you suggest besides SVT wheels?

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
DONT DO IT! the offset is wayyy to low you will be rubbin like crazy, if they fit because to offset is so low, DO NOT BUY

5,155 Posts
Noob4Life said:
Ya my current ones are chrome and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them which is why I was looking at new chrome ones. What would you suggest besides SVT wheels?
Personally, I like: ASA AR1 (which you CAN get in chrome btw), ASA AR6, Rota Grid's, Motegi TrackLite, OZ Superturismo GT, OZ Ultraleggera...the list goes on. I would search www.TheTireRack.com, they have a decent selection.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i bought all 4 of my 6 spoke focus rims for 125 and i love em lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Personally, I like: ASA AR1 (which you CAN get in chrome btw), ASA AR6, Rota Grid's, Motegi TrackLite, OZ Superturismo GT, OZ Ultraleggera...the list goes on. I would search www.TheTireRack.com, they have a decent selection.
Hmm I like the AR6's, not to expensive either. It's between the AR1 and AR6s on TireRack at this point. Thanks for the help man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts