Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been a member for a while and its fairly sad that im just now getting around to doing this. so here's a mod list and a photo. its just a start!

2000 Vermillion Red zx3.
Performance:
-CAI(ebay)
-FSWerks stealth exhaust
-FC 65mm TB
-Centerforce Dual-Friction Clutch
-Steeda STS
-Steeda polyurethane dogbone mount

Suspension:
All effed up :/
-2" no name drop in the front on svt struts
-SVT rear springs and dampers
-SVT front/rear sway bars
-Focussport strut tower brace
-Focussport rear stress bar
So all in all. im sitting dodge neon/4x4 status :(

Exterior:
-Black 17x7.5 Rims (unsure of brand or model)
-Yakima Roof Rack
-10% tint on rear windows
-eBay halo projectors(junk)
-Slightly tinted tails
-Custom shortened antenna

Interior:
-Dark charcoal interior swap
-Leather shift/ebrake boots with red stitching
-iEquus voltmeter and oil pressure gauges

Electronics:
-12" Kicker CVR in ported box
-1500w Planet audio monoblock amplifier
-4 65w JBL 5x7's in doors and rear
-Dual Headunit

To-be-installed:
-FSwerks 4-1 race header

WTB:
-UDP
-Cams/cam gears
-Tune
-High compression pistons
-Forged connecting rods
-Other built internals
-Topspeed race intake mani
-FR head
-SVT:
-Fogs
-Lip
-Wing
-Rear bumper w/SAP insert
-CF hood
Enjoy!

By zx3driver92 at 2011-08-23

By zx3driver92 at 2011-11-01
after the new rack :D

By zx3driver92 at 2011-10-21
with the crew at moes...i miss us :/

·
Registered
105 Posts
[headbang] nice

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yea so far so good. I usually don't like the door molding, but it looks pretty good on yours. Goes with the red/black contrast. Very clean.[thumb]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea so far so good. I usually don't like the door molding, but it looks pretty good on yours. Goes with the red/black contrast. Very clean.[thumb]
lol. i hate it. im thinking of taking them off and priming out the texture and color matching them. lol.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Very clean, match the side molds, while your at it might as well do your handles and mirrors. Think u be glad ya did

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very clean, match the side molds, while your at it might as well do your handles and mirrors. Think u be glad ya did
i dont wanna match the whole mirror, just the caps. lol. but your right. i wanna do the handles and the rear hatch trim strip.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ebay halo projectors. I DO NOT recommend them. Lol.

·
Registered
744 Posts
you listed that you have dropped it 2".. i see not a hair of a drop on that car.. hell, not even a svt drop of .5" ..?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
you listed that you have dropped it 2".. i see not a hair of a drop on that car.. hell, not even a svt drop of .5" ..?
That looks like mine in the front with a 2" drop the rear looks to be too tall but maybe it hasn't settled yet.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Car looks good. I stayed in waynesboro last weekend

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are right. Its 2" in the front and SVT in the rear. But it looks so high in the back because of the way my driveway is sloped so it rolls back but the ebrake is on so only the weight of the body rolls back. But the rear springs are with my roommate in houston along with my 4-1 header :( so im waiting for the both of us to scrouge up the cash to go halves on shipping it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was thinking of making a sound clip. Just haven't got around to doing it. Maybe after my header and a tune. Lol. And thanks blaine. Lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
updateee

update time. im bringin this thread back from the dead.

this is a shot with my best friend's 00 GT mustang:

These are a few with Blaine142's '05 zx3:

Here's one with kelly's 01 zx3:

This is the FC 65mm TB i picked up for $100. i can totally feel the difference. i love it.

I have this CAI (ebay) decent fitment, can feel a little more response. but its hittin those winter months. its already snowed here up north. before halloween! hydrolock=bad. so im running a stock intake for now. but this is the summer intake.

and this is the centerforce dual friction im runnin. i like it a lot!

and last but not least...the yakima rack i purchased today! from chad for 150. i absolutely love it. only complaint i have is that i have no fairing. i wanna get one soon tho. im thinking the 38" suggestions?

more updates to come! stay tuned!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
update! hit up a lead from blaine142 that there was an svt in a local junkyard! you better believe that i was all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake! it was a 2004, #987 to be exact. damn shame. timing belt snapped and looks like it was toast. so i snagged the shiny triangles/pillars, DEGAS cover, battery box with a steeda overlay, SVT fog pigtails for the SVT bumper im fixing, and last but not least...SVT winggggg. aha. and the best part you ask? i snagged it all at the steal of $60!! aha. thats right...be jelly. only joking! sucks the wing is silver :/ oh well. lol. noww...pictures!

2004 SVT #987 :/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts