Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who parked this piece of garbage in my driveway?! Man I have heard of un-matching colored body kits but NO bumper?! This is insane!! What kind of moronic, self-disrespecting nut job drives this?

Oh I drive it... lol. Ruined my bumper... Looking at upgrading to the F2 RS standard rear bumper. Looks nice to me.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A friend at a body shop looked up that cost. 800 or so bucks.... lol Unless you know of a secret place to get it.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
steal it

the RS is nice, but i hear they take some fitment...

assuming from this thread that you no longer need advice to take off your bumper?

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no. The PM was about getting the mounts off of the inside of the stock bumper. Those plastic rivet things that attach them to the top of the sides of the bumper cover.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
I dont know about rice....[scratch] Looks a little more ******* to me. All you need is some duct tape and a 2 by 4...... [idea] LOL just kidding, the RS bumper would look pretty good on your ride.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol.... I backed into my sisters fofo... No damage to hers. I ended up taking my bumper off cause I was gonna fix it and repaint it. I was going to take off those two pieces that sit right behind the rear wheels. So I took off the whole bumper no problem and started to take those two pieces off. They are held on by some weird nut and a plastic stud. Went to turn the nut and the stud sheared completely off. Thought oh no problem. One is no biggie. Went to be careful on the next one and sheared it.

A replacement piece is 100 bucks. So for two of em I have right around 2/3's the cost of a new F2. So here I am. I was wanting to upgrade anyway.

Painting it won't be a problem. I work with a guy who painted cars for years and we have a booth at work to do it in as well as the correct spray guns. All the stuff we need to do it right so I am not worried there. I am just worried about the fitment of the F2. I have seen pics of it done and it looks great though.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dont feel bad, I drove this around for about 3 months junior year of high school after a friend hit me. All my friends ending up signing it, Man i miss that car. :(

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol. I decided on just fixing my stocker bumper. I can do without those "rock guards" as they call em. I have only seen them on ST's anyway and it looks fine without them. Just patch the holes, paint it and slap it back on. Heck of a lot cheaper and way less stress hoping that an aftermarket will fit... Plus I can sand this one down a bit and make it fit even better.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
.....one who can't drive. [hihi]

yeah don't feel too bad, I had to drive around like this for a day (k maybe it's not as bad as yours, lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts