Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a SVT in the RI area? I've seen only a few SVTF around here... A Sonic Blue Euro, a Pitch Black one like mine, and a few CD Silvers.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Southern 146 area... Like N. Prov and Lincoln area?

The Sonic Blue one I saw looked like it had the stock spoiler/lip on the roof.

Your in RI too?

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Yeah, my parents live in North Smithfield, I'm home for summer.

This SVT didn't have a stock looking lip, it wasn't scary-huge or made of scrap metal, but it was definitely not as subtle as stock either.

I usually see the IR one down by the Mineral Spring Ave exit kinda area... of course the few times I've seen it, I've been headed northbound and it's going SB. I think it may also have Altezza tails?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked my SVT up from Nissan of Smithfield and I almost bought a house up in NS at one point.

And I have yet to see that IR SVT. I am suprised that no SVT owners have responded to this thread...

·
Registered
25 Posts
You might have seen my CD Silver?
I have been very busy recently. Sorry for the slow response. Im usually in Warwick but might venture to Lincoln or Westerly.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a Pitch Black one that looks like a twin of mine in the parkinglot across the street from my work. lol I should park next to him one of these days.

KendogSVT- I'm in the warwick area all the time. I probably have seen yours at some point. I recall about a month ago there was a CD Silver SVT with a passenger right behind me near Rt117 in Apponaug and I waved but I'm not sure if they noticed.

TerryB- Riverside is next to Jamestown right?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Everyone can see me in Lincoln RI about 5 times a week, as my girlfriend and I have a gambling addiction and Lincoln Park is only 20 minutes away from us.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
No but my girlfriend is, and I've given her a ride there a few times so it's possible that it was me.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool well I drive through there everyday on my way to a friends house that's literally outside the back entrance. If you see my SVT parked out front, stop by! haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts