Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
thanks felix!! i was thinking about updating the intake a bit.. thinking about the roush top with the ford racing st intake tube. your thoughts..

#dailydriven
dude, nice! i love those wheels. i like that you did all factory performance parts. As for the intake, you would probably be better off with just the filter and and snorkel delete or just do the ford racing CAI. I wouldnt personaly bother with the roush lid, unless you are worried about looks.

Registered
I don't think the intake tube will be of any use with the roush lid, it'll just take air from above and beside filter. I like mine though. Car looks great, thought about some Ti fog bezels?

#dailydriven
I really like the ride height with the ford racing kit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think the intake tube will be of any use with the roush lid, it'll just take air from above and beside filter. I like mine though. Car looks great, thought about some Ti fog bezels?
Thanks! That's what I thought with the intake. Sound cool but if there's no performance gain might as well not do it. And I'm planning on plasti dip the bezels when I get don't moving?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
dude, nice! i love those wheels. i like that you did all factory performance parts. As for the intake, you would probably be better off with just the filter and and snorkel delete or just do the ford racing CAI. I wouldnt personaly bother with the roush lid, unless you are worried about looks.
Thanks burks! That was the whole idea is to use factory performance parts. Yeah I already did the snorkel delete so if I can find the intake tube by itself I'll do that and ford racing exhaust after I finish moving to Nashville.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts