Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I contribute and post my review of FocusSport Sct X3.
I drive a 2005 ZX3 manual in California.
Mods include Roush exhaust and custom short ram intake.
I had to clear DTC codes before the tune would download into the PCM. After driving around town I must say I was happy with the buy. It added only about 5 HP and 5 Trq this is only a guess. However, the car seems more alive and there is NO more lag at low RPM's. The tune really made the car more fun to drive. I approve.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
great to hear.. yeah you may gain peak hp/tq ratings of about 5, but across the whole RPM band youll gain alot.. some people gain 10+ in some parts of the rpm band

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cool !!! I would like to get a tune after I put a few more parts on my zx3. Especially to firm up the shifts from the atx. I will keep the FS Sct x3 in mind

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
thanks for your opinion! however i'm moving you to ECU tuning chat [thumb]

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
I feel I have a much better tune then fs and with getting your tunes from me you dont have to pay 40.00 for each update as you mod your car

Tom

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom Tune

I feel I have a much better tune then fs and with getting your tunes from me you dont have to pay 40.00 for each update as you mod your car

Tom
hey tom,
Would i be able to buy a tune from you even though i have a tune from FS already? Thanks[wrenchin]

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
wait, only 125 for NA? You may be getting a phone call next week. I thought you quoted me a whole lot more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts