Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
i have this same kit and that are great best 235 i have ever spent on my car will not drive another car without them

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
i like the look.
I have a set of Mach HID's (SVT lights) on mine, i wanna do the Fogs too.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
loudzx3: thanks for the PMs.

Do you have a pic at nighttime with a view of how the fogs look on a road and how far they go? If so could you post it?

After I get my girlfriend her christmas gift (her grandmother gave her what I was gonna give her) I'm gonna get an HID kit.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Ok, I didn't know this thread got back up. Anyways, regardless of there legal or illegal status...I have yet to be questioned or insulted. I've had nothing but compliments...except for when I had them aimed wrong during the first couple of days....which is why people were bitching at me. I'm still getting flashed...lol You guys and your streetglow blue bulbs make me LMFAO! Anyways HIDs for life. I'll never own another car without them...(like previously said)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
you must be a sponsor to sell items comercially on this site
Haha, what I want to know is why you guys changed your prices by $100.00

I paid $235.00

and now they're $140

·
Registered
444 Posts
ALOT of people up in ALaska use HIDs in there vehicles. It is not uncommen to see atleast 3-5 people on the raod with them in a 30 mile drive. Im thinking about getting a pair for all three vehicles Silvarado, Focus And Aerostar. Just not all at once lol THe silvarado and Aerostar get driven the most because they are the work vehicles. THe focus is being used right now because our van is getting ready to go to the shot but once it does my poor little foci will start seeing ALOT LESS milage!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts