Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had it installed after taking delivery of there 2012 FF? Mine came without the Parking Package so i was thinking of just having it installed later but the parts/service guy at the dealership i go to said they would install the black sensors and not the body colored one's that is listed on the ford accessories site which is supposedly from EchoMasters. I looked up the part # on the EM website and it clearly states that the sensors come primed and colored to match existing 2012 FF body color.

Only reason why i would even consider the black one's rather than the same color of my car is they are giving me a $50 discount on both part and service..

Any input/comment/feedback is much appreciated.

·
Registered
524 Posts
My SEL came with reverse parking sensors but I don't have the parking pkg. I didn't know you can have the sensors installed after the fact. I would sure like to get front sensors put on.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My SEL came with reverse parking sensors but I don't have the parking pkg. I didn't know you can have the sensors installed after the fact. I would sure like to get front sensors put on.
If you are handy, you can buy a stand alone system on Ebay for about $20.00. I did for my other car and it works great. Also it's all plug and play and they include the drill bit for the bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts