Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking into buying some brand new rev wheels for my zx3 because they fall within my budget, which is about 900 after shipping. my question is are these good wheels and if not can someone tell me a site where i can get some decent wheels for my car within this price range.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I was going to order some about a week or 2 ago but everywhere I called noone had our bolt pattern in stock and said ti would be like a month before they got them in.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
REV wheels are great for the price. the customer service sucks hard, though. i have a set of Model 1s in hypersilver on mine. they're lightweight, hub-centric, and have a load rating of 690kg. if you do decide to order these, i have a couple of recommendations:

1) be patient. these guys are super-slow. expect about a month to get 'em. DO CALL A LOT, THOUGH. otherwise they'll just forget you

2) unless you don't care what tires you get, DON'T GO IN FOR THE WHEEL/TIRE PACKAGE! it doesn't matter what tire you tell them you want, they'll just stick on whatever they have sitting around. they put wanlis on mine, and i ordered visas. theinvoice they sent even said visas, but they still stuck on wanlis. i know i'mnot the only one they did this to.

3) plan on buying new lugs. theirs suck. they rust. they also forgot to send me the tool (12mm allen), so i had to go buy it.

don't get me wrong. the wheels are great for the price, but the company sucks.

Mike

PS- to see pics, click on the "www" link under my post.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They good rims... Light weight and very strong for the price. i have a set of Rev Model 1 hypersilver. Got it from www.speedandstyle.com rims and tires (Nankang ns-1, 215/45/17) package free shipping for 799 with lug nuts. I had mine for about 6 months now... ran over plenty of pot hole and they are still in one Piece.
Go 4 it man...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts