Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ive just decided to respray my alloys, this is as far as ive got so far let me know what you think cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not yet, was laquering the last too and there must have been grease or something on them, some of the paint cracked in little places so ive got to sand the little bits back off and touch it all back up. ive bought a blue lip to put on it and im looking at gettin blue ford stickers for the centre caps but cant find them any where. when i get them done ill post a pic of the car up on here.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Those look very well done good job!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Those look great so far. Cant wait to see pics of them on the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should hopefully be putting on the lip today then i jus need to find some blue centre stickers for them. im going to hopefully put them on 2moro or wednesday so should have a pic up by then.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive finished them off today, putting them on 2moro or thursday heres what they look like...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Those look really good man. Do mine next?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Those look really good man. Do mine next?
lol i see u have a yellow car, my mate just sprayed his rims gun metal and put a yellow lip on them, i think that would look really good on ur car? put some pix up in here if/when u do it. [8D]

·
Registered
658 Posts
I doubt that I will do that. I cant afford the supplies or anything like that. So I'll just stick to my silver rims with polished lip.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there finally on, what u think i took a few pix u can c the bonnet raiser too.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks really good!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Really like the way the wheels look. Not a real big fan of the raised hood, but its your car and your style. Keep doin the great work.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
I love it, Danny. LOVE it.

Now get rid of those chav bonnet blocks! LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts