Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to reset the date on the central display? I tow my Focus behind my motorhome and when I disconnected the negaitive battery cable (as per instructions in the Owners Manual) I lost the date and time. It's easy to reset the time but I've not figured out how to reset the date - - which reset itself to 6/2/2011, (which I believe was the date the vehicle was manufactured) when I reconnected the battery cable.

·
Registered
77 Posts
From the main home screen on the MFT tap the i tab next to the house symbol, them on the left side scroll bar click on the Calendar tab, then tab on the date.
or
From the Main screen click the menu tab, upper center then on the clock display click the Date tab. Now the date shows up at the main screen, but not the time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the main home screen on the MFT tap the i tab next to the house symbol, them on the left side scroll bar click on the Calendar tab, then tab on the date.
or
From the Main screen click the menu tab, upper center then on the clock display click the Date tab. Now the date shows up at the main screen, but not the time.
Thanks! That did the trick.[8D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts